Well, here are the main facts;
- I talk about myself. A lot. I tag most of them as ‘Serpa liveblogs her life’ or ‘my life’. I mean, I think I have a pretty interesting life so you might want to pay attention anyways.
- My job is an unpayed position at the museum where I do school tours. I generally don’t say much about it because its rude to blog while you’re teaching school children about Inuit culture.
- I literally have no boundries when it comes to questions ask me anything as bluntly as you want. There’s actually a contest going on to see who can offend me with questions first.
- I’m physically handicapped and I whinge about it a lot
- My friends got tired of my intense love for Ruby so they declared her my wife
- Speaking of those weird people, my group of friends is called Clan MUD which is a really long story that I will tell you if you want
- Also follow my little sister who I accidentally renamed Cabbage
- I live in Winnipeg, Canada (let the VPM jokes begin)
- I’m a writer. That’s what I do. I sit in my bed on my laptop (my laptop is named Zita. She is my everything) and write things which I hope someday to get published.
If you have any other questions, I do have an ask box.
I also occasionally post my original fiction
I have a twitter
and apparently a flickr
…I can’t really think of anything else, so I guess that’s all.